Spay Our Strays Clinics are low-cost spay/neuter clinics for cats and kittens only, that are held once a month in an effort to
reduce the number of stray and orphaned cats brought into the Camden County Animal Shelter. These clinics provide spay/neuter
services to more than 100 cats at each clinic
If you have a dog or puppy in need of spay/neuter surgery, please look into our
*You may request your deposit be transferred to a future date IF:
- Call (856) 401-1300 to schedule an appointment
Please call between 11am and 6:30pm Tuesday through Thursday or between 11am and 3:30pm Friday through
- Walk-ins are not allowed, you must have an appointment for each of your cats
- You are required to pay a $20 deposit per cat to reserve appointment slots
- Deposits may be paid via cash, Visa, or Mastercard
The remaining balance must be paid IN CASH at the time of your appointment. Credit cards will not be
accepted on the day of the clinic.
Deposits are NOT refundable.*
Please call the shelter to discuss the terms of the transfer.
- You cancel your appointment a minimum of 24 hours in advance
- The surgery is for a feral cat which you have been unable to capture